Sabtu, 19 September 2009

Saturday, 19/09/2009
Today is the last day of the fasting month. Many things suddenly come in my mind. About my self.. yeah,,,about me that have already changed from time and time. Sometimes I miss myself when I was in Senior High School. Many people said that I was a cheerful girl, a fighting girl and innocent girl.. hehehe.. I don’t know, now I feel that I am now not like I was yesterday. Humph.. that is properly, because life never stops and always goes on. Oh yeah. when I was in senior high, I always wore a skirt and wore trousers rarely. But now, I feel that I wear skirt rarely and more usually wear trousers. Huff….

My memories in Islamic Boarding house come to me too and know I really miss them. Prayed together, read a holy Quran together.. everything about togetherness. There was not individualism. Sometimes I have a desire to stay in Islamic Boarding House again to study about religion deeper again. I felt that I have left the good lesson that was taught my ustadz/ustadzah, like read istigotsah after subuh pray, read tahlilan in Thursday and soon. But, I still try to not to leave all of them and I hope it will always continue until tomorrow.. Amin….

Hmmm… I really want to be the better person from day to day… Always do something good and be the useful person, do good habitual and always do “amalan” from my beloved Darul Ulum… hehhehe…

Oh ya.. yesterday I asked my friends to critic my bad attitude. They said that I seem too weak to face the heavy problem, lack of doing hard to someone, so that’s why sometimes I seemed a weak person. really easy to get confused, and when I get bad mood I can be “suram” girl.. =P.. Everything you said friends.. thanks a lot, I’ll try to be the better person…..^^v

“Memang baik jadi orang penting, tapi lebih penting jadi orang baik……”

3 komentar:

Unoy mengatakan...

I Absolutely agree with your idea, but hey.. where's the 1st revision of your narrative paragraph?

-Miss CC-

Dian Ardzee mengatakan...

oh mam.. for the first time, I ask you to apologize me if I have mistake to you..
Minal aidzin wal faizdin.. mohon maf lahir dan batin.:)

Actually I have posted my unforgetable experience mam..
You can check on my post at September 15,2009...

pyda mengatakan...

ni hao!
mo numpang ngiklan neh,

jalan2 k blogQu ya mbak...
lampionhitam.blogspot.com
xiexie.,
zai jian....

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.