Kamis, 08 Oktober 2009

A man ----------- > A mistake

Thursday, 24/09
There is no perfect body in the world! Ya.. maybe that's sentence exactly appropriate for me today. This morning I went to the district office to order my identity card. Actually I have already had it, but. Yah.. back to the first sentence, I forgot to put down it or with the other sentence, I have already lost that. I was so tired arrived at my home.. huff…. And you know, not just from here my tiredness, I still must have been tired again because of the advice or we can call it the grumbling of my father. He gave my many advice…''You have been mature, so that's why you must change your bad attitude and left your bad habitual, like your CARELESS!!!!".. doeng… actually that word really got into my heart. For the first time, In my heart, I still rather feel grumbled, but finally I realized that it to my kindness. Yes..thank my dad. Yup, now I must be changed!!!!!!!! ;D

0 komentar:

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.