Kamis, 08 Oktober 2009

My Convenient – Lovely Boarding House Room

My boarding house room is the pleasant and nice room. It's a simple room which is square type, not too small and not too big. The square type helps me to arrange the furniture seems neatly. There are some furniture which is in medium sized that makes my room isn't seem small. My room is bright with the good shining of sunlight. On the left of the door, there is a wide window which faces the sunlight and there is a white and green curtain to cover it whether has been night. On the top of that wide window, there is also a ventilation to make the circulation of air regulates nicely. Next, the study table and the dressing all at once, stands up in the left corner of the room. Everything of stuff I put down there, so that's why that I call that table as the multifunctional table. Beside of the table, there is a cupboard which has five shelves and made of wood. In the right corner, there is a cute bed. I call it by the cute bed because it just enough for one person to sleep on it. Hehehe.. that's so small actually. In addition, there is a glass ceiling that faces the bed which substitutes for the lamp in the morning and at noon. It's make me to be more economize of using the electric. My room also gets the fresh air everyday. In front of it, there are many various plants which produces the good oxygen. Not only about the condition of my room is good, but also the position of it is so strategic. My room is located near from bathroom and washing place. In short, everything is in my room makes it so comfortable for me.

0 komentar:

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.