Kamis, 03 September 2009

Thursday, 03/09/09

Sometimes, the silly thing can make us laugh as something that has been happened this night. As usuall, for about 06.45 AM, we go to mosque to pray tarawih, and as usuall we always get place in the outdoor. In the middle of our pray, ‘something’ happened to Pinche, my friend. When she wanted to bow down ( take the forehead to prayermat), she was in trouble. She couldn’t it. Continuosly, she tried to bow down, but still she couldn’t. Her face so puzzled, I know from her face, because I was in her beside. She looked for the causes of it and it made me want to laugh and it was so funny!!!!! (hehehe… actually at that time I was praying, but honestly I couldn’t concentrate). You know that what happened to her?. Actually her praying-veil was hook on the nail!!! Because of that nail, her veil was been pulled ant it made her get difficult when she wanted to bow.Wakakakakakak…… It’s so ridiciluos…

Huff… because of it too, I left 2 “rakaat” tarawih… yeah, so that because I still can stop my laugh to her. I still remember her ‘puzzled’ face.. Forgive me God…

1 komentar:

pyda mengatakan...

hohoho....
finally we can^^
gue emang hebat mbak?
ya kan? ya kan?
Alhamdulillah....

there is a will,
there is a way...
isn't it?

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.