Kamis, 03 September 2009

Wednesday, 2/09/09

Hoem… I was so sleepy. I didn’t sleep anymore after ‘sahur’. That was because I still had a homework that I haven’t done that. Mrs. Hamamah, my beautiful lecturer of Introduction of Linguistic subject had us to make three questions about our first chapter. That’s The Orginal of Language. Reading..reading and reading.. yeah I didn’t know what why I didn’t like it, especially for some serious article which made me so tired to read it. That’s possible when I was in reading class, I felt so bored and hoped that that class over soon hehehe….

-------------------------------------------------------------

For about two hours, my eyes down and up, was searching some information about the literature work and article. Fiuh… It’s so make me puzzled…..+_+. After that I skip it and opened my facebook, my blog and some information about layout blogger. Ckckckck.. actually there were so much choice of layout and those were so cute and nice, but in the end I didn’t apply one of them on my blogger. Oh ya, there was silly thing happened today. Uli, my cute friend who I usually call her Nando today made my friends and I so popular today. Yeah.. we were the most wanted girl this year!!!!! She uploaded some ‘awesome’ photo that there weren’t the good pose. Yes… yes…. Good job my friend… today we were being like an artist. On this photo, there were Pidha, Putri, Pinche and. Pidha by her goggling eyes, Pinche by her pose like took a dump and she really get problem to out her ‘pump’(hehehe…. Sorry, rather impolite), Putri like a dangdut dancer thatn that photo she like a girlish girl,,,(peace for Putri=P) and I like a ‘conservative’ girl. Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. every photo looks very “gorgeos.. ahahahai…but, thanks a lot for today friend. Without you, I can’t smile and laugh… I love u full… hehehe..^^v

====================================

0 komentar:

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.