Sabtu, 19 September 2009

Sunday, 06/09/2009

When the fresh air still in my atmosphere

Jogging == >Walking, sitting, and taking picture??????

Hohohoho.. Today I had a plan to go to jog with my friend.. yeah.. after so long I didn’t do that. The planning we would jogging at 6 Am, but actually “jam karet” still there. So, we jogging at 6.30 AM.. hehehe…. Everything we have planned not same in the fact. We didn’t jog anymore, just walked, moreover took a picture!!!!! Hahaha… so narcism. We walk around Brawijaya university, shake a head to the left, to the right, laugh, and “geje”..=P. There was no idea after that, we sat near from “The big band” and you know??? Brawijaya university became a kindergarten park.. hweehehehe.. there were many children played around us. Some of them there was played hide and seek, rode bicycle and the rest jus run around. Looked at them. We really ‘terkesima’.. hahaha. Honestly, they were so “funny”. Many thing that they did, made me laugh and they made me thought again, was I like them when I was child????.....


When people begin crowded buy some meal

Haish…… It was ‘buber’. This is buber of Darul Ulum Student, from various periods should come . It must be attended by Ninth, Gen X, Elv Army *my beloved friends*, Rholaz. Thirteen Legend and the older period that I didn’t know what it names. But why. there were so few Elv Army came. Just Silvy, two of my friends and me, there was not a boy, just 4 persons!!!! They rest were just my junior. But fortunately. In the last middle we eat, some of boys came. Yeahhh.. never mind, than there was nothing.. hehehehe…

Yup.. Hopefully the next ‘buber’., Elv Army can be more solid to attend that.

0 komentar:

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.