Sabtu, 19 September 2009

Saturday, 12/09/2009

Welcome Student Day!!!!! Welcome the Fighting day!!!

Today was our day, my day in my job as the advicer to my freshman. Being an advicers to Pattimura! Glory.. glory.. Pattimura!! Yup, Pattimura is the name of my group. Actually became an advisors was not easy. We must be guide our “child” and be the good example for them. So, being an advisors had a big responsibility to give the good lesson to freshman and today I did it!

Fortunately, Pattimuras were obedient person, easy to give a guide enough, funny, and I like their spirit. Oh ya, Pattimuras were nice and charming enough,,(hehehe,, hopefully, they didn’t read it, it will make them be a big head). Pattimura did some unique habitual too, hmmm.. like always show Rp.1000 money.. hwekekekek., there was picture of Pattimura there!

Student day…. With Bravo….. Let’s go forward!!!. It was our yel2.. although we were fasting, but the spirit to loud it still must be cheers…

Though, the cheerfull in the morning, afternoon, and evening actually didn’t really same in the night. At night I like an unshapped human.. heehehe…


0 komentar:

Quotes

Comments:

feedjit

Feedjit

My Blog List

About Us:

It's True

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.